In the Community
We are more than lawyers practicing personal injury law in Buffalo, New York. We are part of the community. We live, play and raise our families in Buffalo. We are dedicated to our city and neighborhoods and give back through volunteer work.
- From Paul Becker coaching baseball in North Buffalo…..
- to Christine Vogel organizing block parties on Buffalo’s west side….
- to John Feroleto, along with his wife Paula, organizing a summer youth program to help inner city high school students….
- John Feroleto and his wife, Paula are recognized by the Buffalo Alliance for Education and the City of Buffalo for their efforts in launching, “The Law Intern Program of Buffalo.” http://www.by.com/news/article/current/2010/12/23/102778/intern-program-works
- we are working hard to make Western New York a better place to live and raise our families. Some highlights are below.
- John Feroleto is a mentor to a University at Buffalo Law School first year law student.
- John Feroleto is frequently asked to teach other lawyers trial skills such as:
- the National Business Institute program Building your Civil Trial Skills
- the New York State Bar Association Cross Examination of Expert Witnesses
- the National Business Institute May it Please the Court – Case Presentation at Trial
- Other education for the American Association for Justice, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and other Associations
- Feroleto Law provides a winter glove program, giving away warm gloves to those in need.
- Feroleto Law is an original and annual sponsor of the Elephant Run, a great fundraiser which supports students who are transplant patients. http://www.theelephantrun.com/1.html
- Mr. Feroleto presented to the Wales Center, New York volunteer firefighters discussing the law and addressing their questions about liability;
- With Paul Becker’s coordination Feroleto Law “adopts” a family through Child & Family Services for the Holidays…..
We are part of the community and work to make it a better place for all. It is part of our philosophy, it is who we are.
438 Main Street • 910 Main Court Building • Buffalo, NY • 14202 • (716) 854-0700